• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

let me submit this baby:

Scott actually wasn't planning on getting in this particular hole, it just happened...........
s12.jpg

Check more photos of this "accident" @ ATTICA TURKEY RUN

[Edited by Ray Lobato on 12-13-2000 at 09:33 PM]

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

mattadams

Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Longmont, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 Explorer Sport
LOL HIS WINDOWS DOWN!!! I did that out in Tuttle Creek Kansas, I was mudding through one particular area and forgot to roll up my windows, boy I still have mud in the grooves of my stupid leather seats :).

Kampy

Reaction score
City, State
Rio Rancho, NM
Year, Model & Trim Level
90 Ranger
Matt, you have to meet and get to know Riff, the deeper the mud the more windows he puts down. Go figure. Something about that boy just ain't right!!!!!!

Thats why we call him and his truck PIGPEN!

RFR2212

Typing Police
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
In the mug by Chitown
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 JEEP Wrangler
HAHA! LMAO! Kampy...The humor never ends does it?
Pete

95ExplorerLtd

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Hymera, IN
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 Limited 4x4
I guess thats why dad didnt wanna take Bucky out on the trails at Attica...:rolleyes:

Dre

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Chicago
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer Interceptor
It was fun though watching him go through all the mud holes. That time we all got stuck and we were all pulling each other out. We all avoided this particular one though after Kampy tried it and failed but Riff I'm sure did this one on purpose. Problem is this could of been a roll.

Later,

offroader_69_me

Elite Explorer
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Trinidad, Crawlorado
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 XLT
damn

Now thats a mudhole, looks like fun though, as for the windows thing, if you are cleaner than your truck when it is all said and done then you are doing ok, the time to worry is when the truck is clean and you are dripping mud, but then again thats the funnest TOO!!!