let me submit this baby: | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

let me submit this baby:

Scott actually wasn't planning on getting in this particular hole, it just happened...........
Dead Link Removed

Check more photos of this "accident" @ Dead Link Removed

[Edited by Ray Lobato on 12-13-2000 at 09:33 PM]

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

LOL HIS WINDOWS DOWN!!! I did that out in Tuttle Creek Kansas, I was mudding through one particular area and forgot to roll up my windows, boy I still have mud in the grooves of my stupid leather seats :).

Matt, you have to meet and get to know Riff, the deeper the mud the more windows he puts down. Go figure. Something about that boy just ain't right!!!!!!

Thats why we call him and his truck PIGPEN!

I guess thats why dad didnt wanna take Bucky out on the trails at Attica...:rolleyes:

It was fun though watching him go through all the mud holes. That time we all got stuck and we were all pulling each other out. We all avoided this particular one though after Kampy tried it and failed but Riff I'm sure did this one on purpose. Problem is this could of been a roll.

Later,

damn

Now thats a mudhole, looks like fun though, as for the windows thing, if you are cleaner than your truck when it is all said and done then you are doing ok, the time to worry is when the truck is clean and you are dripping mud, but then again thats the funnest TOO!!!

Back