Let's see your 2nd gen street trucks in 2020! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Let's see your 2nd gen street trucks in 2020!

torqlox

Reaction score
City, State
Cape Coral, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
99' Explorer XLS
Haven't posted in awhile. Here's my latest setup. I'm running Navigator 17in wheels, 235/55/17 tires, flipped torsion keys up front, 4" angled lowering blocks in the rear, polyurethane bushings front and rear, 3:73 LSD with 5-Speed, Dynomax Cat-Back exhaust, custom cat delete, K&N cold air intake system. Let's see those street trucks!
0829201603-01.jpeg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

that thing is sweet!!!
I had a 2000 Mounty premier 5.0 I should have done that too.......lowered sporty wheels looks very nice

can you post closer up pics of the taillights? They look interesting

that thing is sweet!!!
I had a 2000 Mounty premier 5.0 I should have done that too.......lowered sporty wheels looks very nice

Thanks! It just felt like the right thing to do with a five-speed rear-wheel drive.

can you post closer up pics of the taillights? They look interesting

Here's an old one I have. I have to definitely take more rear angle pics.

PicsArt_09-18-05.39.07.jpg

Not as nice as yours but good enough for me
20180524_192234.jpg
20190403_190906(1).jpg

I bought a kit
here is my build thread Supercharger install
I used a in aluminum 3in tube And rubber pcv pipe adapter lol. I wrapped it with exhaust wrap to keep the heat out

I bought a kit
here is my build thread Supercharger install
I used a in aluminum 3in tube And rubber pcv pipe adapter lol. I wrapped it with exhaust wrap to keep the heat out

Thank you and subscribed! I'll see if I can muster up the energy and willpower to do this. Maybe during the coming winter here in Florida which is cool and dry.

Can be done over a weekend and still have time for bbq lol
I'd say is cost
32-3500
Inc the custom tune and electric fan and gauges

Can be done over a weekend and still have time for bbq lol
I'd say is cost
32-3500
Inc the custom tune and electric fan and gauges
Not a terrible investment when you consider I got the truck for $780 and about $500 in TLC maintenance. Also I do my own work so all the custom stuff was next to nothing. Hopefully I can cut some labor corners on the SC. Just trying to see where I can get the kit now since it seems that company has gone out of business :/

Not a terrible investment when you consider I got the truck for $780 and about $500 in TLC maintenance. Also I do my own work so all the custom stuff was next to nothing. Hopefully I can cut some labor corners on the SC. Just trying to see where I can get the kit now since it seems that company has gone out of business :/

Back