LG V10 Connection Issue | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

LG V10 Connection Issue

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the Forum SKB. :wave:
Did the screen change to the rearview camera and back all by itself? Is this something that just started happening after working before?

Peter

Welcome to the Forum SKB. :wave:
Did the screen change to the rearview camera and back all by itself? Is this something that just started happening after working before?

Peter[/

It changes to the camera when I shift into reverse and then when shifted out of reverse it gets stuck in the partisl phone subscreen. I've had it happen with 2 different Android phones, an iPhone 6s, and a Blackberry. Ford appears stumped.

If it helps, I have an LG V20 connected to an 2016 Explorer platinum with no problems.

I don't think it's a V10 issue...but Ford keeps saying since the problem doesn't happen unless there's a phone attached it must be the phone. Nevermind that it has happened with 3 different phone operating systems. 3rd apim so far. Also does funky things when still in park when phone screen is selected - tab info changes but screen never goes to the phone sub screen & it freezes. Ugh.

I think they need to rip the entire system out and start over with a new one. Its been FAR to long that I've been dealing with this and frustrating as all get out.

I think they need to rip the entire system out and start over with a new one. Its been FAR to long that I've been dealing with this and frustrating as all get out.
One step in that process was introducing Sync 3.

Yes, however, I'd rather not buy new again just yet. Also not doing the upgrade several of you have attempted - not that handy!

Back