lift kit help | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

lift kit help

limited5.0v8

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 limited 5.0
Would a super lift front or rear suspension component box and a super lift rear suspension lift component box be a good idea or should I get a super lift rear suspension and level the front with torsion keys and a torsion twist NEED help choosing cuz everyone else I know don't know what to do also do ranger lift kits it on explorers I also have a 2000 limited awd v8 5.0.heres what comes with the lift component boxes
Front or rear super lift component box
Contents:
Two (2) steering knuckles
Fit Note: 4WD, With 4 in. Front Lift With 4 in. Rear Springs or 3-4 in. Lift
Product Fit: Direct fit
Quantity Sold: Kit
Anticipated Ship Out Time: 4-5 business days
Front Lift Amount: 4 in.
Super lift component box
Contents:
Emergency brake bracket
Spring bushings
Sway bar
Fit Note: 4WD, 4 in. Rear Lift
Product Fit: Direct fit
Quantity Sold: Kit

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Would a super lift front or rear suspension component box and a super lift rear suspension lift component box be a good idea or should I get a super lift rear suspension and level the front with torsion keys and a torsion twist NEED help choosing cuz everyone else I know don't know what to do also do ranger lift kits it on explorers I also have a 2000 limited awd v8 5.0 you can see the lift kit component boxes on auto parts warehouse. com please reply
2000 limited 5.0 3 12inch subs aftermarket system

Honestly a Super Lift kit is a waste of $2000.

I suggest you take the time to read thru this section. It has all been typed out several times, and doing so again will only make it harder for the next guy searching. Understand?

Honestly a Super Lift kit is a waste of $2000.

Not if you just want a street lift for larger tires it isn't. Go wheeling hard though and you'll quickly learn repairs.

did you read the components though and it not 2000 its like 650 for both of the component boxes what do suggest for a cheap 4 inch lift for off roading or street

Back