TIRES: 33-10.5-15 BF GOODRICH AT
ALSO FRONT AND REAR CLEAR CORNERS
MAGNAFLOW EXHAUST
SWAY BAR DISCONNECTS
Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks great! One day, mine will look something like that.

Dayyumm, that looks tight! Nice truck man!

HEY HARRY
I GOT THE SPINDLES FROM CAMBURG IN HUNTINGTON BEACH.
THEY WERE $500 FOR BOTH SIDES.

YES THOSE ARE THE STOCK 15X7 RIMS.

was it difficult to install the spindal? i have a white 99 xlt that looks exactly like yours. i have the tail light guard and brush guard.

SWAK6287
NO IT WAS NOT HARD TO PUT THE SPINDLES ON.
IT TOOK MY FRIEND AND I ABOUT AN 2 HOURS TO DO.

Looks awesome man! Seeing all these sweet 95+ Explorers is really making me consider buying my mom's 98 2WD 4dr (wedgewood blue w/gray int, SOHC 4.0, only 22K so far) from her when I'm done with college... Throw on the Camburg spindles, twist the torsions up about 1.5", and get some 4 or 5" leafs for the rear... 32x11.50 or 33x12.50 BFG AT KO's on Eagle 589's, clear corners, billet grille, ditch the running boards, ahhhh jeez you guys are KILLING my bank account, for now AND the future! ;)

Alright! Another fellow lifted 2wd with spindles. Hmmm makes me want to do the 3inch body lift to get a total of 7inches.

Which spindles did you use.....

THE SPINDLES ARE MADE BY
EXPLORER PRO COMP
THEY COST $500 FOR BOTH SIDES

That thing looks awesome man. Great job!! Looks like you've got plenty of ground clearance under the front end with those spindles. Looks sharp!

Why did u go with the 33x10.5? Did the 12.5 fit?

I WENT WITH 10.5 BECAUSE THE 12.5 RUBBED TO MUCH AND I DID NOT WANT TO DO ANY TRIMMING. BUT THE 10.5 STILL RUB A LITTLE.

Great looking truck Yomie. If i ever finish school and get a decent job im hopin to make mine look something like that

Looks good, now all you need is 4 wheel drive...:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

another mod that will really look good on your X would be to take those blue or gray lookin pinstripes off and just have the truck all white with clear corners. that would be sweet, but then again just a suggestion. nice looking truck by the way.

Back