TIRES: 33-10.5-15 BF GOODRICH AT
ALSO FRONT AND REAR CLEAR CORNERS
MAGNAFLOW EXHAUST
SWAY BAR DISCONNECTS
Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Spindles

Do this spindles only fit 2wd?

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Yeah, the spindles can only be used on a 2wd truck. 4x4s have the axle shafts to contend with, so the drop spindles won't work on a 4by.

GIJOE,

nice truck man.

do you have any other pics of the back of your truck? i am almost ready to do the 3" body/TT/Shackles and have a class 3 hitch like you do and am curious as to how it looks with a 3" gap between the hitch and the rear bumper. do you think yours looks pretty good? Did you have to do any trimming of the fenders to get those 33's in there?

thanks!!

HEY NKRAX
HERE IS THE 3" GAP BETWEEN THE HITCH AND BODY
Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed

Oh man, your explorer is by far the most attractive i have ever seen! No joke! I have been wanting to go for the lifted yet not too rugged look in my explorer. My questions are, where did you get the clear taillights, and, as i am on a budget, what is the cheapest was i can add an extra 3 inches to my 2WD? thanks a lot!

Where did you get that custom grill? And how much do the go for? (If you dont mind me asking)
and how do you pop your hood. can you reach through the grill for the latch still?

yer lights

GIJOE-

who makes your clear corners and clear tailights and where did you get them?

WELL SHREDDER
THE CUSTOM BODY LIFT COST $600
AND THE SUSPENSION COST $600
SO EITHER WAY IS CHEAP

HEY CURTIS
THE GRILL IS MADE BY J&J ENTERPRISES AND IT COST ABOUT $80 DOLLARS.
AND YES I CAN STILL POP MY HOOD BECAUSE THE
LATCH IS UNDER THE HOOD.

OK
MY FRONT CLEAR CORNERS ARE MADE BY
IN PRO CAR WEAR AND COST $65 DOLLARS

THE REAR CLEAR CORNERS ARE MADE BY APC
AND COST $90 DOLLARS, BUT APC DOES NOT MAKE THEM ANYMORE.

I just want to say that is by far the coolest looking explorer i have ever seen.

I was looking into buying a tacoma but now i think ill trade my ranger in for a explorer.

Also what kind of gas milage do you get with that setup? Are you regeared? Im looking into getting some 3 inch spindles and im wondreing what kind of gas milage I would get the with 5.0 auto and some 31s. Ive got my ranger right now which gets 14 and im trying to stay around there.

hey agent this is kinda off topic but i couldnt help but notice that u were from SD. U like Agent 51?
They rip. Ive seen em a bunch!

Originally posted by SanDiegoExplr
hey agent this is kinda off topic but i couldnt help but notice that u were from SD. U like Agent 51?
They rip. Ive seen em a bunch!

Yeah i used to be really into them, not so much anymore though. The main reason why i use this name is cause its the same name that i have for every message board, so i just keep it the same so i dont forget it.

HEY AGENT 51
WITH THAT SETUP I USE TO GET 10 MPG
BUT I JUST GOT A NEW EXHAUST SO NOW I GET 12 MPG
I GET THIS KIND OF GAS MILEAGE BECAUSE I HAVE NOT REGEARED YET AND BECAUSE I HAVE 33'S ON MY X

Hmm... that seems about what i thought it would be. thanks.

HERE ARE SOME PICS OF MY NEW EXHAUST.
IT IS A MAGNAFLOW MUFFLER.
ALSO I CUT THE PIPE SHORTER AND HIDE IT UP IN THE BUMPER AREA.
Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed

Hey i cant see the pics!!

Any chance of getting them reposted?

Originally posted by GIJOE
HEY HARRY
I GOT THE SPINDLES FROM CAMBURG IN HUNTINGTON BEACH.
THEY WERE $500 FOR BOTH SIDES.

YES THOSE ARE THE STOCK 15X7 RIMS.

I didn't know that Camburg sold the spindles for newer model explorers. Are they explorer spindles or ranger?

looks awesome.i have a black one just like that 2wd '98 xlt but havent done anyting to it yet....how much did it all cost..im going to buy the shackls and the TT bar and edelbrock shocks from a user for 100$ let me know how much that costed you LOOKS GREAT!

Back