Lifted Sport Tracs Picture Thread! | Page 16 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Lifted Sport Tracs Picture Thread!

Oh and by the way thank you to everyone on this site, could not of done it without you guys and all the help.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Oh and by the way thank you to everyone on this site, could not of done it without you guys and all the help.

Looks great, welcome to the club!

mail

Yea buddy just in time for the snow. Now just waiting on that nor'easter snow storm to come along. Definitely the only sport trac that looks like this around this area. I'm still getting used to driving this thing around. It's a big difference.

Brent's pictures are showing, 05sporty's picture isn't showing up, just a red X.

Oh, I don't see anything on that post either, not even a red X, probably because of Firefox. I figured it was just a deleted post because there was nothing at all there. I guess 05Sporty needs to read the thread on posting pictures. I'd like to see what he/she has.

Sporty,that's one clean lifted ST. The way they should've looked from the factory. Nice truck man.

Looks good, welcome to the forum.

WHO DEY! Nice trac there man

I may be biased but I think a lifted Sport Trac has got to be one of the best looking trucks out there. I always liked the short bed supercrew F150s lifted until I saw my first lifted ST on this site.

Can I make a recommendation Brent? Take it as you wish. Cut that tailpipe right after the turndown and before it starts bending out toward the side. It drove me nuts having my tailpipe hang that low after the body lift. It never made it out of the garage before getting chopped. JMO.

I agree they really look bad a$$ with the tires and lift. Other than that i also like those fj cruisers, isuzu vehicross and old school tacomas. I'd love to see a lifted 4 door frontier cuz they kinda remind me of the sport tracs. And i wanna see a lifted mitsubishi raider. Haha but other than seeing all those cars i love my truck so much more with the tires and lift, its a tank now. Tonka Trac.

Did a before and after collage, sorry for being a picture ***** haha

stscrapbook2.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hey brent that lift is mean! what size grapplers are you running again? i forgot. anyway, those meats are nice and your trac's stance is looking nice right now.

Back