Lifted Sport Tracs Picture Thread! | Page 21 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Lifted Sport Tracs Picture Thread!

Yeah some of those guys were major bung holes. I don't understand why it's so hard to help people out. The only reason why I go there now is for looking for good deals on parts. Pirate 4x4 forum members......:thumbdwn: lol

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

THANK YOU LONO! You're so right. Let's just show off our tracs and let all them other dudes play with their wieners. Lol

Hey Brent what crossbars are you using with that? Yakima also? Just wondering if you had any wind noise from them. Read that the factory bars are a little less noisy, but they don't have the locking ability so...

Yea the crossbars are the 48" yakima ones with the yakima rail grabs which offer locking cores and so does the basket. You can lock it all down. I don't notice any wind noise really.

Gotta love a ST thst dwarfs a fullsize qudcab Chevy truck... LOL

picture.php

Man those 35s look good. Nice pics too.

Thanks. I got stuck on that same place when I had the 32s. Had to see if the ground clearance was really any better. It is. :D

Sometimes I hate living in South Florida! Great weather but to find any kind of a hill like that is a task. Makes me miss home and all the great mountains. BTW do you remember where you got that 4x4 tag? I've seen some larger ones, but I like yours. Matches the explorer lettering well.

You can get thet 4x4 tag from Pep Boys or most parts store and some Walmarts.

Wow it's that easy huh?! LOL Can you tell someone doesn't get out much?! I've been shopping online so much lately I didn't even think about checking there. Thanks for slapping me back into reality haha!

Wow it's that easy huh?! LOL Can you tell someone doesn't get out much?! I've been shopping online so much lately I didn't even think about checking there. Thanks for slapping me back into reality haha!

Ebay has a nice selection for cheap shipped -

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=4x4+emblem+chrome+-dodge+-chevy&_sacat=0&_odkw=4x4+emblem+chrome&_osacat=0&_from=R40

Make sure you don't get one that is factory lettering from another Make! that's just embarassing :)

here's one that would likely look factory -
http://www.ebay.com/itm/4X4-Logo-Chrome-Tuning-Emblem-12-5cm-Universal-Vehicles-/170629871799?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item27ba5538b7&vxp=mtr#ht_3867wt_1163
4X4_Chrome.jpg

That one's pretty sharp thanks! Been waiting almost 2 weeks for my Tonka labels to come in :p That's the bad part of online shopping. I get so impatient with shipping..

South Georgia's pretty much the same way. That hill is man-made where we're digging out a pond.

The 4x4 sticker I wasn't much of a fan of but my dad got it for me for Christmas a couple years ago. I was thinking, "oh, thanks..." At the time, I was actually considering debadging but I stuck it on there to not seem ungrateful, even though it was probably a couple dollars and wouldn't have really hurt his feelings if I didn't. Anyways, there it sits and it kinda grew on me. Don't know where he got it from but I would imagine Advance or AutoZone.

Sometimes I hate living in South Florida! Great weather but to find any kind of a hill like that is a task. Makes me miss home and all the great mountains. BTW do you remember where you got that 4x4 tag? I've seen some larger ones, but I like yours. Matches the explorer lettering well.

Plenty of little hills in SoFL when off roading. Hell I put my trac on three wheels coming down a hill by FL city.

heyy

hey John_Rock how lifted is your truck ? and how big are your tires and rims. I have a sport trac and once i get it running again its an 04 I wnna do some crazyy stuff to it please! let me know!
In the rocks!

410702070047.jpg

410702210040.jpg

410702210042.jpg

410702210165.jpg

hey! John_Rock i was wondering how high your lift is and how big your tires and rims are. I want to lift mine and put some sweet tires on it. its an 04 sport trac please let me know

Welcome to the site Renckgirl43. John passed away awhile back but there's plenty of info and spec's on his Trac on here. I'll find the build threads and link them for you.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back