Lifted Sport Tracs Picture Thread! | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Lifted Sport Tracs Picture Thread!

hey man. i need your help on some specs for my truck im building. get back with me somehow please

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hey man. i need your help on some specs for my truck im building. get back with me somehow please

A recent photo of my trac.

IMG_1837.jpg

its pretty simple

a) body lift
b) Superlift

brush guard brackets can be cut and re-welded to match the body lift
i did my bull bar that way, question solved, shouldnt be in this thread anyways....
SOOO to make this post much better, here is a new pic of mine :thumbsup:

img_0788_edited.jpg

img_0792_edited.jpg

Where did you get the visor for you back window?

I'm not waiting for Chad to post his lastest pictures in here, I will do it for him cuz his truck looks great! Good job Chad!

Picture059.jpg

Picture062.jpg

Picture063.jpg

Picture079.jpg

Picture052.jpg

100_1992.jpg

100_3485.jpg

100_1993.jpg

hey john sweet ST i was hoping to do something to mine. i was wondering what size lift and tires you got on that truck?

hey john sweet ST i was hoping to do something to mine. i was wondering what size lift and tires you got on that truck?
That's Chad's ST in those pictures, not mine. I was just posting them here since I saw them on another thread he had going.

Follow the link in my signature for my SAS build thread. It also has a 3" body lift so about 10" of lift overall, with 35's.

Darkside, what set up are you running? I'm assuming bodylift? What size tires? And what headlight bulbs are those? They look good, like a ice blue especially in the snow

the headlights are an hid conversion. also have hid fogs, but one of them needs replacing. have a tt with longer bolts and warrior shackles. 3 inch performance accessories body lift and 305-70-16 hankook dynapro m/t's.

I know this is a little off topic. What tires would everyone recommend for decent price?

Darkside,

I have a couple of questions for you:

1. Where did you get the longer torsion bolts?
2. How much longer are they?
3. How is the handling?
4. Did you do a shackle lift on the back end?

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Handling is fine. I do need new shocks though. I found the site that sellem on here somewhere. I wana say 100mm but I don't remember. They were only a few bucks. Yes, warrior shackles in the rear. That help?

Just be sure to rround off the ends of them.

I haven't heard that. I haven't twisted the torsion bars either, so I don't know why. So...why? I've still been considering it, but I'm not sold on it yet.

They wont fit right otherwise. If u look at the original bolts, it'll make more sense.

because the keys have a rounded cup where the bolt goes into it, it's round so when they are raised/ lowered it'll move freely. Ya, know a square peg round hole type thing. Lol.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ok, thanks. Still probably not going to do it, but its something to keep in mind.

Back