Lifted Sport Tracs Picture Thread! | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Lifted Sport Tracs Picture Thread!

Looks nice man! Can't wait to do the body lift on mine but I'm waiting for my current tires to wear down some and a locker and winch are higher on my list of items to get. I will be installing my locker this Saturday.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

228565_1877135560838_1014706912_32159893_2184142_n.jpg

I like seeing them get some use. Nice pictures Darkside.

How did you mount your jack there? I like that idea.

Looks like he used high lift jack mounting brackets and bolted them to the bulkhead.

Very nice! Is that your trac? Welcome to the forum.

Yupp she's mine, thanks for the warm welcome. Any body know where I can pick up a cherry set of fender flares?. I tried looking on bushwacker but they discontinued it. But it weird. That I fond some bushwacker sets on some misc. Websites. Lmk guys the local laws aren't to fond of tires like this with no flares or flaps. Haha. Thanks guys

nice sport trac gbeals, maybe when i go to wrightsville ill catch a glimpse of your beast! haha

nice sport trac gbeals, maybe when i go to wrightsville ill catch a glimpse of your beast! haha

Although I do live just down the street from Wrightsville - I tend to drive 30 mins south to Carolina Beach, where we can drive right out on the sand. :)

ahh man that is sweet. i may have to see if can bring my trac up to wrightsville and get some pics up there. hopefully by then id have the coilovers under it and the new wheels on it.

Lets see if I figured out how to post pictures, here goes nothing.

Major upgrades this past weekend, which has made my toy truck into a big boy truck. To date here are my mods - best one so far is the new shocks. Took the truck to the beach, and it was a BEAST! 33x12.5x15 on a 8" wheel with 4" backspacing. KM2 Tires. 3" body lift, 1.25" TT to level it out. (top of wheel wells are all at 40" tall) BL/TT/Tires gave me a 6.5" lift from stock. Rancho 5000's (Best mod to date). Custom Decal. Double Din DVD/GPS touchscreen system with rear view camera. Kicker Sub / amp system. 20% tint up front to match rears. Truck is very fun to drive now.

truck-upgrades.jpg

Does anyone know the part # for those wheels? that's exactly what I want. but there's a whole page of them at Summit. The whole tire/wheel size thing confuses the heck out of me lol

I just ordered a set of five last Friday and got them Saturday. Their at GoodYear getting 33x12.50x15 GoodYear DuraTrac's right now.

Here's the part #

Part# CRR-3975812

Item Wheel, Soft 8, Steel, Black, 15 in. x 8 in., 5 x 4.5 in. Bolt Circle, 4 in. Backspace

Price Each $47.95

Qty 5

Total $239.75

This was total for five since I got a matching spare rim and tire.

Awesome, thanks I appreciate it!

Shooterdude, that's because I'm one of 7 people in the U.S. that have the Tal & Hadas Rear Sport Bar.

They stopped making them and they came from Isreal when they were available. I lucked out and got mine from a former member of the sport trac site (he had the matching front bar too but I was too late, he already sold it).

I just took it aff and put the factory tonneau cover back on and was thinking about selling it but really reluctant because I won't be able to get another one.

gbeal how do you like those km2's?

KM2's are really great - so far on the highway they aren't that loud - I was able to have my shop balance them up no problem - I get no wobble, shake, or shimmy. :) Tires worked great in dry and wet and also at the beach to date.

I was told by a guy who owns them - that you will want to rotate them with every oil change to be on the safe side. :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Get Some!!!
1306822709.jpg

1306822812.jpg

1306822820.jpg

1306822711.jpg

1306983921.jpg

Back