Lifting the 94 Explorer | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Lifting the 94 Explorer

I really don't think I will go past 33" I don't want to cut the fenders.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just remember, I am new to this and have no idea what a Dane 35 is.

...Since you have several questions that you need answers to, and each one leads to another question, Take some time and use the search feature here..

...All your questions have been answered already on this Forum...;)

search_EF.gif

Well, after not being so lazy and trying not to get sidetracked by "Fun Hump Day Photos" thread that came up in the search, :D, I found that the explorers have Dana35 axles. So, now I need to find out if that product I linked it correct.

dont feel so bad.. a year ago when i first started to gather stuff for a lift i asked alot of questions.. youll prbly find some threads with me asking all sorts of stuff and people referencing other older threads. this site is a great resource via the search function

Well, after not being so lazy and trying not to get sidetracked by "Fun Hump Day Photos" thread that came up in the search, :D, I found that the explorers have Dana35 axles. So, now I need to find out if that product I linked it correct.

Ehh, still having trouble learning about a Dana 35, is there anyone that could just help me?

As much as I want to lift the explorer, my parents bought it for me as a junker. I love it and I want to keep it. My mom is giving me her 2005 Jeep Cherokee Laredo in a year and I don't know. I may just save the money and lift the Jeep instead.

So now the decision is between the Jeep or the Explorer.

94X.jpg

2edbaxx.jpg

Back