• Register Today It's free!

LIMITED EX

bigbadfred

Reaction score
City, State
West Allis, Wisconsin
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 XLT
LIMITED EX SOLD ME HIS WHITE LIMITED AIR DAM AT A SMOKING PRICE AND TRADED ME HIS WHITE LIGHT TRIM RINGS FOR MY CHROME ONES. HE SENT EVERYTHING PACKAGED WELL AND IT CAME QUICK AND I WOULD BUY FROM MATT AGAIN ANYTIME HE IS SELLING SOMETHING I NEED. NICE GUY AND COMMUNICATES WELL VIA EMAIL QUICK RESPONSE TO MY EMAILS. REAL NICE GUY TO DEAL WITH.:D :chug: :thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Fred that air dam is going to look sweet on your ex with your billit grill and white trim rings and those bad ass scoops,I cant wait to see pics:D

Thanks Brad

Thanks Brad and thanks for helping me get such good deals on parts for my truck you are a great guy and a great friend of mine and I hope to see you soon. As soon as my airdam is done and put on we will have to meet up and hang out again and take some pictures of our trucks together and post them on the forum:D :p :bounce: :chug: :chug: :thumbsup: :) ;)

Big Fred

Sounds good to me buddy,when is the summerfest going on up there.You have a great weekend Fred:D

I purchased a Cargo Shade from Limited Ex, though it didn't work for my truck--the transaction was smooth, and he was even willing to buy it back from me when he found out it wasn't the right one!

A-1 class act!

Jordan23

Back