Tbars4

Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
anaheim hills,california
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 ranger 4x4/ 91 X 4x4
...I'm trying to find some service to upload pics so hopefully there will be something to see here soon..:)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Our camp is set up in the field. Lots of people here and more keep coming in.

Attachments

• 2014-05-16_12-05-14_826.jpg
    2014-05-16_12-05-14_826.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 302

...Good news bad news...

...The solar power feeding the wifi service here at the "Oasis" tent is working awesome..

.The wifi is doing good supplying service to ten phones at a time..:(

DSC0529b.jpg

..In answer to Brians picture...I told the driver I would only drag him to where we are camping..:D

DSC0577d.jpg

..Sneak peak of the back country trip here to be told later..;)

..There were Elk..
DSC0326d.jpg

..and some scenery..
DSC0031d.jpg

DSC0268d.jpg

..But back to the Expo..

..There are lots of Demo's going on..
DSC0574d.jpg

..And some behind the scenes..

DSC0553d.jpg

..umm..:scratch:..mishaps?..:D

DSC0554d.jpg

..I spotted a member from New York a little bit ago..:D

DSC0600b.jpg

..Some here may also know a guy named "Ace" here with his fat tire bike..

DSC0636b.jpg

Looks like fun:thumbsup:

Just wanted to point out this is in Flagstaff, AZ for those curious

...Thanks..We traversed about 500 backcountry miles since Tuesday to arrive here about 9 am today..

..Before I forget, we started this trip at the bottom of the Grand Canyon exploring the rapids on the Colorado river...

DSC0865b.jpg

..I was really hoping I could sit down and post up a bunch of pictures but the net service is nill with everyone trying to use the limited bandwidth..:(

...I think I spotted another Explorer out here and it looked like it had 3/4 doors...:scratch:

..I need to investigate this further...:D

20140517_085335_1_b.jpg

DSC0616b.jpg

...been to lots of class's and such today and met all types of people inluding some from various shows.

..that dirt everyday guy is here too..

...Thanks..We traversed about 500 backcountry miles since Tuesday to arrive here about 9 am today..

..Before I forget, we started this trip at the bottom of the Grand Canyon on the Colorado river...

..I was really hoping I could sit down and post up a bunch of pictures but the net service is nill with everyone trying to use the limited bandwidth..:(

You'll have to let me know the secret senic spots for GC. We're headed there in July

..:scratch: ..I'm not sure of any of those kinda spots..:dunno:

..is this this for you and the girls?

..:scratch: ..I'm not sure of any of those kinda spots..:dunno:

..is this this for you and the girls?

Yeah, family trip. But we're camping on the north side. Hitting up Zion, Bryce, Powell and GC. I'm guess you we're on the south side. So probably not much help.:(

..Woohoo...I am back to civilization and can now add the pictures to the previous post..

..Enjoy..:D

..In answer to Brians picture...I told the driver I would only drag him to where we are camping..:D

DSC0577d.jpg

I think we know what happened to your flex plate! :p:

..I haven't had much time to post some more pictures but I did happen to find a teaser video of this years Expo..

..It looks like the person shooting was into the Motorcycles but he did capture Dodge unveiling the new Powerwagon..:popcorn:

Post the link to the website/blog of that couple camped behind us on their world tour please...

Also here is the website from the MAN camper that was right behind us via Google Translate - http://translate.google.com/transla...le.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.bocklet.eu/

..I recently found out that the couple in the MAN Vehicle were actually Henny and Michael Bocklet, the owners of that company..;)

..I will post those links as soon as I get back to remove some stuff from the trip out of the X sometime this week..:(

Back