Livernois tuner/intake/3bar MAP for sale | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Livernois tuner/intake/3bar MAP for sale

edub

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
North Carolina
Year, Model & Trim Level
2016 Explorer Platinum
All in perfect shape. Was on a 2016 platinum.

Also have front/rear mud flaps brand new in the package.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

how much...?

make an offer. i think the total kit was $1700 with the T-Stat and plugs.

I believe the tuner costs $300 or so to have unlocked to use on a different vehicle, how much would you be willing to let the tuner and 3bar (is the tstat for sale?) go for?

I want to sell it all. I do not have the Tstat. Maybe $750 for all.

I want to sell it all. I do not have the Tstat. Maybe $750 for all.

Sounds like a good deal, unfortunately I have no use for the exhaust. Good luck with the sale!

No exhaust. It is this kit. Livernois Motorsports and I was mistaken, it is $1,049 new. So maybe $500

It cost 300 to unlock and use on a diffraction vehicle?

He traded his Explorer for a 2018 Expedition.

Peter

Dope, I missed that little fact! And that would be a good reason to sell the tune!;)

Someone is going to love that tune for sure! I've only had my 93 Octane Tune installed for a little over 5 days... and I cannot imagine going back to stock after being totally spoiled now! I'll ask my dad if he wants the OP's tune as he has a 16' ExSport and is a performance nut too!

To clerify, its:

Tuner
Intake
3 Bar MAP
(Link above didn't have the MAP in that kit)

$400 for above, but $300 needed to unlock with Livernois. i.e. $700 for kit. +Plugs (not required) and TStat (a bit more important) Is this correct?

What tunes does it have on it?

I'm out of warranty now, so no worries with voiding anything, but honestly how much harder on the vehicle would this be? Wouldn't be trying to track it or anything, just want the general perf boost and I've heard better fuel eco as well.

Thanks,
G

To clerify, its:

Tuner
Intake
3 Bar MAP

$400 for above, but $300 needed to unlock with Livernois. i.e. $700 for kit. +Plugs (not required) and TStat (a bit more important) Is this correct?

I'm out of warranty now, so no worries with voiding anything, but honestly how much harder on the vehicle would this be? Wouldn't be trying to track it or anything, just want the general perf boost and I've heard better fuel eco as well.

Thanks,
G

The $300 you pay to unlock it will give you a new set of tunes designed for your Explorer.

I'm going to be tuning mine soon but I opted not to go for the thermostat and only went with the 3 bar map sensor for now.

To clerify, its:

Tuner
Intake
3 Bar MAP

Thanks,
G
correct

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back