Lizardtrac

TravisC

My bro, JoshC in Iraq
Reaction score
City, State
Hurricane, WV
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 Sport
I hate to do this but I sent Chris $509 for a winch last week and have not talked to him since. I sent him an echeck through paypal and it cleared on the 21st. Well, a week later and no word from him. He said he would ship it as soon as he got the money. Well I sent him an echeck on the 18th, it cleared on the 21st and now nothing. My brother has his cel phone number and has been calling to but to no avail. I still want the winch but I didn't pay $509 for nothing.

EDIT: Woohoo 1000 posts!! :D

Attachments

• paypal2.jpg
    paypal2.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 269

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well my brother said he got ahold of Chris and he got a tracking number, it was shipped out this morning. I'm still a little dissappointed it took a week to get it shipped but I guess as long as we get it.

Well as I told everyone that was interested in the winch, it was not mine, when the funds cleared I was out of town, and my friend didnt want to send it before the money cleared, so actually this thread should be directed to my friend, all I did was post it for him and set up the transaction being that he doesnt have a computer..... oh well, Im used to getting blamed for everything anyway:(

Well we got it today so everything is fine. I did not know you were out of town and did not know you weren't shipping it. We got it today and everything is cool :)

I had a great transaction with lizardtrac. Took awhile to hunt him down on the site for the PATS bypass module I needed, but as always, people are busy, and I was extremely patient. Followed through with everything nicely, sent when told and all was good.

Thanks man. :)

Well, how to respond... LIzardtrac and I recently did business for over $500 worth of stickers. In all fairness, there was a few things out of our control, like he ended up in the hospital for a few weeks with a heart condition, etc. but it took quite a while to get my full order, several months, often with no communication (again, he was in the hospital, which had I known that, would've been a lot easier). The situation has been resolved and all the stickers I paid for have been delivered. Patience is a virtue.
For the standard 1-off or few-off orders, I'm sure it won't be a problem.

Ive bought from him in the past (before his operation) and have always received what i wanted. Hell he would even give me advice on ways to make my decals better and chose colors.

He's a good guy and i'd trust him :thumbsup:

I had a GREAT transaction with Chris. Stickers were very high quality, and I would recommend him again.

Back