• Register Today It's free!

LMAO at Ford

toms2012

Reaction score
City, State
Kentucky
Year, Model & Trim Level
2012 Explorer
I got a package in the mail from Ford yesterday. It was a letter thanking me for purchasing my new Ford. Included was 2 packages of leather wipes. 1 cleaner and 1 protector. The protection cream is useful against oil, water and ALCOHOL stains. How did they know about my DUI? I did'nt even have the Ex back then. I've changed :D Honest!;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I got a package in the mail from Ford yesterday. It was a letter thanking me for purchasing my new Ford. Included was 2 packages of leather wipes. 1 cleaner and 1 protector. The protection cream is useful against oil, water and ALCOHOL stains. How did they know about my DUI? I did'nt even have the Ex back then. I've changed :D Honest!;)

I don't think talking about your DUI is a good idea but that was nice of Ford. No one will pull your over in your new Explorer anyway if you're driving safely and not swirving =P

i got the kit and we have fabric seats
brianj

Yep. Weave cloth seats and the guy above you has no sence of humor !

Because we all know how hilarious drunk driving is?? :rolleyes:

Just turn on the Drunk Driving Assist aka Lane Assist.

(of course I am joking!)

or just don't drink and drive and don't spill anything in your mini vans.:D

What a bunch of idiots. Am I the only one capable of seeing the irony of offering an automobile leather care product that protects against alcohol stains?
Quit looking under every rock for something that offends your sensibilities. Get a life and a clue.

What a bunch of idiots. Am I the only one capable of seeing the irony of offering an automobile leather care product that protects against alcohol stains?
Quit looking under every rock for something that offends your sensibilities. Get a life and a clue.

Dude, relax. Yes it's funny to most but probably not worth posting about. Not cool to call everyone idiots regardless.

So much anger!....

Someone needs a drink to calm their nerves.

FWIW, I found the whole thread hilarious, start to finish!

Back