Long time ranger owner newbie Explorer owner with pics | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Long time ranger owner newbie Explorer owner with pics

Tuckin Eh

Reaction score
City, State
Windsor Ontario
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 Sport
hey people. My Name's Matt from Windsor Ontario Canada. I'm no stranger to the Blue oval. i've owned 5 Rangers in my life and currenly still own one.( its a show truck) I lost my daily driven ranger in a flood recently and went in search of another one. however I'm getting married in september and I figured an explorer would be a bit more practical. as a family vehicle and they share many things with a ranger anyways. i just recently bought this one. 98 Sport 4.0L 4x4 fully loaded. everything but leather and a sunroof.

Ex.jpg

however I'm not too familiar with the tow rating on these guys. would it be able to tow my ext cab ranger show truck and trailor? or a 22 foot boat and trailor?

here's a couple pictures of my Ranger for those that care. bagged and bodydropped

IMG00193.jpg

IMG00230.jpg

i may recognise some of you if any of you are registered on rangerpowersports.com because i know they have an explorer and sport trac section there. i still figured an explorer owner should belong to an explorer forum. look forward to a good experience on these boards

nice trucks welcome to forum and an ex sould be able to handle that ranger as long as its not to far or a drive

Back