Longtimer Lurker, just bought a 1993 Explorer | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Longtimer Lurker, just bought a 1993 Explorer

Rainier

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 Ford Explorer XLT
Hey guys, I have been using this site and one for Ford Rangers for quite a few years, though I only recently bought a Ranger, a little over a year ago, a 1995 4.0 Auto with 315k miles on. It now has over 330k, and still going strong.

Now, about a month ago, I bought a 1993 Ford Explorer XLT, with the 4.0 Manual. Currently, not running, but between this website, and my friends and family, that should change pretty soon. I think it has 195k, though it could be 295, or 395k for all I know.

I look forward to sharing some progress, and picking some brains. Thank you guys for all the great write ups. I can only imagine the time and effort that goes into making detailed tutorials with pictures, and the collective experience is a boon that is invaluable.

Glad to have you aboard Mark:chug:

Glad to have you aboard Mark:chug:
Bah, maybe i should change my pseudonym, lol, I see it as Mar Krimn, everyone else sees Mark... oh well. Any way to change it? I could just use my real name here, if we can change it somehow...

Back