Look at this bada$$ F750! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Look at this bada$$ F750!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ahh, the perfect vehicle for those that want to drive a cemi truck and still bring hte family along! :)

Man why did he put a bed on it if you couldn't use it? That seems really silly! I would've put a flat bed on it to haul my truck to the trails.

On another note its funny that that thing is almost as "cheap" as a F150 that has all the options.

the only crappy part is trucks that huge are only 4x2 not 4x4

F-in Qwest!!!:mad:

I saw a similar F650 before and the guy did a swap in the front with a solid axle with 4WD conversion

There it is, pretty sweet but like ryan said I would've put a flat bed on it to haul stuff.

i cant believe he spent all that $$ on the truck and went mega cheap on the stereo. those aren't subwoofers, the are little "full-range" boxes from AMES. they cost a whopping $19 each (made by some company called Becker..... who??). and the cool AM/FM cassette.....

i'm not trying to put it down, but that just isn't something you would advertise. if he had nice equipment, that would be understandable

the stock stereo sounds better than what he has:rolleyes:

Those trcuks are sweet but I would never own one. I don't need anything that big. I saw in a 4wheel magazine a sliver F650 with 48's. I believe it is the same one 95x is talking about. Sweet rig but to big.

Man, that truck is huge. I'll take a Sport Track, something a little more my size :)

Lee, I noticed the "awesome" stereo with "subwoofers" also. Not only did he lie, but he got 4 of those full-range boxes.....what a waste of money.

Oh well, that's just a little too big for my taste...the hide-a-way step it really cool though :p

If those trucks are anything like the ones in the 80's the stock stereo is either non-existant or a two speaker am thing. However knowing that things like that don't stay the same I would guess it had to come with something nice. I know in most of the big trucks like that I have been in some of them only have one center speaker! LOL Most of them were so noisy you couldn't hear them anyway. :)

as you all said, i hope he didnt figure in the price of the ****peice of a stereo he's got. went to em local wal-mart. saw the same ones for $19. all i gotta say is SAD! but all in all it does look phat. and holy sh** what the hell. the wrangler is phat and SO dangerous its not even funny. what the range on the 0-60 you fellas spect. high 4's low 5's maybe?

That wrangler is incredible. Look for old version of the top truck challenge, it was one of 'em a few years back...some awesome pictures. Call it the Viper.

Future upgrade: 8.0L engine to my X :D

Back