• Register Today It's free!

Look at this bronco!

guitar814

Reaction score
City, State
Atlanta, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'98 XLT
I want one! It is on the DuPont Registry!

www.bogginfreaks.com

Go to DuPontregistry and go autos, then SUVS/Trucks then Ford then Bronco

A description:

This isn't a girlie boy's truck. The ULTIMATE big boys toy! The REAL deal, a classic, very popular model year 79 Bronco, built tough to take on ANYTHING. Nothing is left to do. It's all been done already. Totally rebuilt for extreme riding from the ground up. ALL NEW body, paint and interior. Performance rebuilt Bored and Balanced Big Block 460. Includes full Edelbrock treatment. RPM Intake, 750 Carb, valve covers, cam, double roller timing chain. MSD offroad Coil and ignition. DUAL Optima Batteries. Headers. Motor Chained down to frame. Aprox 500 HP and 600FtPnds Tourqe. It really roars! Heavy Duty C6 Auto with HD NP205 to custom drive shafts with 1350 u- joints all around. Front Dana 60 axle with powerlok locker, Rear GM 14 Bolt axle with Detroit locker. 5:13 gears in both. Disc brakes all around. Custom Suspension to run coils on the front Dana 60. Lift is about 18 inches suspension and 3 inches body. HUGE 44" Super Swamper Boggers are on custom made 16.5 bead-lock rims. Rock Ram Hydro Assist for easy steering. Rancho 9000 adjustable shocks on all four corners. Custom front and rear bumpers BOTH have a WARN 12,000 pound winch. The front also has two high power IPF lights. WAY WAY more not mentioned here (Only 2000 characters to describe everything???) Make sure to contact me for the full list. Includes a customized heavy equipment trailer (14,000lb capacity) to haul it around. I will personally deliver it to buyer anywhere for the right price. Will consider trade for a lifted well kept 02/03 7.3 Diesel Ford Excursion plus cash.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

EXPLORER

2002 FORD EXPLORER 4 DOOR EDDIE BAUER 4x4. 4.0 V6 flex fueling 5 speed auto with 20x8.5 hype rims with 275/45R20 Eagle GT2 VSB tires. In dash DVD player, 7'' TV headrest screens with 800x600 watt amp and two 12'' subwoofer with Sony PlayStation 2 with games. Super clean! 2,700 miles. $43,500.

they guy wiht the bronco is willing to trade for a 02/03 excursion wtih cash? is he crazy? that bronco cant be worth that much..

Both the Bronco, and Explorer sellers clearly have lost their minds
However that Streched Expedition looks like a pretty good deal.

WHAT?!?

I would disagree with "ultimate rig". To big for where I come from. Is impressive without the price tag. I'll tell you what, anybody with $30k, I'll build you the same bronco and deliver. $10k for a steel flatbed trailer, yeah.

My ultimate rig would be more like a '77 Bronco with 37" or 38" tires, 400hp, fuel inj, 1,200 RTI, King coil-overs, Tera 60Rs, 120:1 low range, 6 speed trans, and comfortable enough to drive cross-country. No trailer Queen here. Would like to see the same in a Defender 90.

A 79 bronco for a new excursion i think that guy is on crack.... im sorry but mods, i dont care what they are dont really increase the value of a vehicle in general.

...But it has front and rear 12,000 LB winches LOL:D

i dont know, im pretty impressed by the Bronco. the engine is no cheapy. sounds pretty solid through. even has the trailer ($10,000??? i hope he typed an extra 0) but i would never buy that, isnt half the fun building and designing and personalizing it yourself? why is he selling this??? you can never sell a work of art like that. you will never get anything near what its worth.

Originally posted by BonesDT
i dont know, im pretty impressed by the Bronco. the engine is no cheapy. sounds pretty solid through. even has the trailer ($10,000??? i hope he typed an extra 0) but i would never buy that, isnt half the fun building and designing and personalizing it yourself? why is he selling this??? you can never sell a work of art like that. you will never get anything near what its worth.

I agree but i guess when you pay someone to do all the work it doesnt have the same sort of attachment emotionally as it would if you worked on it yourself. I know Im never gonna sell my X... Ive put far to much money, time and effort into that truck to sell it.

Sure it's nice. He did a fine job of rebuilding a '79 Bronco. OK someone built a nice 460 but the rest is cake. Dana 60 with power lock and extended radius arms? Big deal. This thing is about equivalent to droping a 302 in my X and asking four times it's worth....

BonesDT, $30k and I'll bring you one. ;)

Back