• Register Today It's free!

Lookin to lift 2003 Sport

03sportguy

Reaction score
City, State
Memphis, TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 Explorer Sport
Hey guys, just bought me a 2003 ford explorer sport 2door 2wd. And I'm wanting to just put a little lift on it. Nothing serious or major. I just want to be able to fit 31's or 32's. Anyone know where to get a good lift?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the forum. I moved your thread to our Modified 2002 - 2005 Explorer subforum. Someone here should be able to help you.

Welcome to the forum. I moved your thread to our Modified 2002 - 2005 Explorer subforum. Someone here should be able to help you.

Rick!!! You should know better! He doesn't belong in this sub forum, he belongs in with the second gens.

Yeh, sport tracks are over there ------>

Oh. No guys I have a 2 door Explorer, not a sport trac.

Oh. No guys I have a 2 door Explorer, not a sport trac.
Your 2003 2-door Explorer Sport belongs with the second gen. Explorers and is completely different than my 2003 4-door.

I'm gonna hold this mess up against you. :D

Aha, to lift the 03, you can get a body lift, or you can get lift shackles in the back and a Torsion twist up front.
There's tons of posts about this, just use the search bar! :)

Back