• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

Looking for 2020 Explorer ST 21" Wheel Specs

JacobZ06

Reaction score
City, State
Vancouver BC
Year, Model & Trim Level
2018 Platinum
Have an Atlas Blue ST with Street Pack 21 inch wheels on order. Wondering if anyone knows the OEM wheel specifications: Center bore, bolt pattern, rim width and offset. I would keep my aftermarket Touren 20 " wheels from my 2018 Explorer if the specs are the same.

Thanks for your help.
Jacob

Join the Elite Explorers for $20.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

neocvera

Reaction score
City, State
Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer ST
I know it doesn’t help but it gave me a reason to post this image. 21” confirmed by my phone!

E7D5E7EF-6E98-4829-BB72-F1E186CE7230.jpeg

CaptRapt

Reaction score
City, State
Great Falls, MT
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer ST SW
If someone popped off one of those 21”s I bet there’s an “et” stamp with the specs including offset.

Reaction score
City, State
North Olmsted
Year, Model & Trim Level
2018 Explorer Sport
Most likely they are a 21x9" or a 21x9.5" wheel with the ford standard 5 x 4.5" (5 x 113.4 mm) lug pattern.

CaptRapt

Reaction score
City, State
Great Falls, MT
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer ST SW
I think he is looking for the more detailed specs (offset/backspacing) of the wheel. I can’t find those specs either after looking around a bit. I wanted to shop some aftermarket 20” wheels. I think the ST lowered on some meaty 305/20s would look bad ass. Go ahead and drive home the better handling of the explorer over most competitors.

peterk9

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Ottawa, Ontario area
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Aviator Reserve II
Callsign
VE3

BrianCanada

Reaction score
City, State
Edmonton, Alberta
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer ST
I did more digging and found multiple data bases that list the 21" wheel with a 63.4 hub bore. Looks like themishmosh has confirmed 70.5 hub bore with his 18" winters.

peterk9

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Ottawa, Ontario area
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Aviator Reserve II
Callsign
VE3
You said you measured the spare, do you have a 2020 Explorer?

Peter

peterk9

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Ottawa, Ontario area
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Aviator Reserve II
Callsign
VE3

Peter

Bstard2001

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Long Island, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer ST
Hello all..can anyone recommend a set of black locking lug nuts for the ST with Street Pack....thanks in advance.

Reaction score
City, State
North Olmsted
Year, Model & Trim Level
2018 Explorer Sport
It depends on what thread size the 2020's have on the lugs, if they still have the old 1/2-20 then use mustang lug nuts from 05-14. If they use the newer 14mm lugs then use the 15-20 mustang ones. You can buy either one from www.americanmuscle.com

Join the Elite Explorers for $20.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.