looking for 4 inch lift leaf springs | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

looking for 4 inch lift leaf springs

kristinandq

Reaction score
City, State
West Valley City Utah
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 explorer
I have been searching cant seem to find anything at all. I am looking to ditching my soa. Really want to lower it a bit. I have checked skyjacker and superlift nothing there. Unless i am just a little challenged the last couple days. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. I dont want add a leaf the last one i used was way to stiff.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

try james duff
roscoe

Tried looking at James duff. I could only find bronco 2 or ranger. Also tried old man emu same thing could not find anything. Did find some in canada that are a custom pack just waiting to see what shipping is going to be.

I need to find something. That is close enough I could drive to save on shipping.

I like the concept of them for a hard core/dedicated rock crawler. Definitely would save from blowing those bushings out. And gives more suspension travel

I feel like if they were on a vehicle that’s on the street a lot it would cause a lot of body roll.

hey you're in west valley go to triple a spring about 27th south and ninth west
roscoe

I will check with them alcan has been the best price so far. I can't drive there and back for what they charge for shipping. 2 other places wanted 250 plus for shipping. James duff was a good price but they say I need to buy there shackles to make them work. That made them a little more than I wanted to spend.

Back