Looking for a custom built car trailer on east coast | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Looking for a custom built car trailer on east coast

Like the title says, looking for a new custom built trailer. Looking for a 18'-20' trailer with a capacity of 8-9k lbs. My goals are to be able to load my diesel F250 or my 6300lb forklift w/ a load on the trailer.

I have had a 2010 model 16ft car trailer the past 6 years and it has served me well other being a little short at times. Had a friend recently ask me to sell it to him since he really needed one and I honestly use mine about once a month. He offered me what I paid for it new so I couldn't resist. Basically used a car trailer for 6 years for the cost of a winch, 4 tires and a few lights (I always manage to smash them loading stuff up)

I'm looking for recommendations for places that custom build trailers on the east coast. I want quality and I want someone to also take into consideration I want to load a 6300lb forklift on it which has a very small footprint on it compared to a car. Thanks in advance for any replys

Back