Looking for aftermarket for 2021 exporer xlt | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Looking for aftermarket for 2021 exporer xlt

Brandonbyrd

Reaction score
City, State
Columbus ga
Year, Model & Trim Level
2021 ford explorer xlt
Hey guys I'm looking for bolt on power that wont void my warranty. Anyone have a list of bolt ons for this vehichle such as a tune/bov/exuast/etc. And in what order would you do it. All help and suggestions will be appreciated and taken into consideration when considering budget. Also is there a stock aggressive wheel package I can get to as well to beef the stance?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the Forum. :wave:
While everyone is free to do what they want to, I suggest that before doing anything that you read the Warranty Brochure that came with the vehicle and in particular this part; Damage Caused by Alteration or Modification. I think it pretty well covers your questions.

Peter

It can vary greatly from dealership to dealership at my dealership we don't get to excited about fresh air intake systems or cat back exhausts although I've seem some fresh air intakes cause drive ability concerns. Tuning is a big no no and dealership can actually go in and void warranties if they see fit to do that.

Is there a after market for the 2021 exporer xlt 2.3 ecoboost yet? Looking for body and engine upgrades

Although I'm not positive, I would think that any aftermarket upgrades for the 2020 would be the same as for the 2021.

Peter

Back