Looking for Carbon Fiber interior pieces 1st Gen | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Looking for Carbon Fiber interior pieces 1st Gen

MuscleJunkie

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
'00 Ford Explorer LTD AWD
Looking for or looking to have made the following pieces in Carbon Fiber - anyone know of anyone who can do this or anyone that might sell pieces like this

1994 Explorer

Dash Trip Piece
Air Vents
Center Console
Speedo Carbon Fiber Trim

Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i'll get back to you on this..I while back i actually did some carbonfiber trim pieces for a client.. i'll try to see if i can find the material to do it again and i'll give u an estimate

Jim, you may have to try Phoenix Imaging for that kind of effect. They do great work, it's a dip part, then clear paint process. They can do almost any parts, but the price is high. It used to be $0.56 per square inch, I had my 98 arm rests, radio bezel, and console pieces done, for over $300. Good luck,

fiberwerx will manufacture you real carbon fiber pieces. a little pricey, but it won't peel off in a few years....

sorry i didn't get back to you..i tried to look for the site that i had bought my things from but seems it doesn't exist anymore.
I'll keep on searching b/c i to want/need to make some c/f parts for my truck

Back