Looking for hard tonneau cover / brush bar rear guard | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Looking for hard tonneau cover / brush bar rear guard

xnetwham

Reaction score
I have a 2001 sport trac and im looking for a nice hardtop tonneau cover. I do not want to spend a crazy amount of money on it and I see a bunch on ebay, but just looking for opinions. I am also looking for a front brush bar and some sort of rear guard.

Thanks.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have a cover I am trying to get out of storage before I move...

I know you want a hard one, but I love my soft one. I have a tri-fold Torza top (model number 73916). Its awesome. Light, comes off quickly, or I can ride with hit folded back.

I need to get some pics of it up. I looks great on my black Sport Trac.

Hey Sickwilly, does much water get into the bed with the cover closed?

No, very little. I am still totally happy with it.

Oops -- double post so I will edit this one.

Its really easy to remove, fold back, etc.

I have a soft cover also, an Extang. I used it during the cold inclement weather but have now taken it off so I could use my truck as a truck. I;ll put it back on come winter again.

I've been looking for a used grille guard for a while, the one without the headlight guards, to no avail. They have new ones on eBay but the shipping cross country kills the "deal".

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/01-0...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item563adad854

Back