looking for mud flaps - where to find? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

looking for mud flaps - where to find?

PUR PONY

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
CT
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 LTD, 96 XLT, & 98 XLT
I dont really want to do it but my explorer is getting painted right now. With my wide tires I got alot of sand blasting on the running boards and lower doors.

I am looking for a set of front and rear molded mud flaps for my truck. Its a 96 Limited with running boards.
I found plenty for XLTs without running boards and EB with running boards but they also have flares.....

anyone know where I can get these? who make them?
thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Long time no see!!!:)

Try ebay. Look for the ones that are for '95-'01 for the front with running boards while '95-'97 for the rears. I went that route when I bought my flaps. $15 for the front ones and about $5 for the rear ones because no one else bid on it so I got lucky there. Good luck with your search!!!:)

hey - ya... whats up!

I did just check ebay and all the ones they have listed with running boards are for EBs... which also means flares so they are going to be molded to match up with flares :(

Hey - thanks... i did a search and came up with a bunch but not these. Thanks again!

You are very welcome. :) Show us some of the pics after the repaint.

I will have lots of pictures- I cant wait to get it back.

I have many ideas in my head that I am going to try out.

hey '96explorereddiebauer-

Just wanted to say thanks on finding those flaps.... I wont he bids and recieved them in the mail. They are going to work perfect. I am going to cut them shorter and sand and paint them to match... should look great and work awesome when installed.
-

where's the pic's??

Back