• Register Today It's free!

Looking forward to the build

Ottoparts

Reaction score
City, State
Tijeras
Year, Model & Trim Level
1988 Bronco II
Not new to Fords or 4wheelin. I've had a few Explorers back in the late 90's. I had a Ranger when I lived in Minnesota (RIP little Ranger. It caught the cancer). I even had a 1989 Centurion 4 door C350 Bronco. However I found myself without a four wheel drive for many years now. But last weekend that changed. I felt the need to go small and acquired a turd of a Bronco II. One broken side glass, mismatched seats, broken steering column, dead 2.9, and just plain ugly. However there is good to be had. It has newer lift on it. I need to figure out what and how much of a lift, but it has one. It has less than 5% rust on the body. It was cheap. Most importantly, it has a clean title.
What made me dive into the B2 word, you're asking yourself? A friend has a friend that sold me a 94 Explorer with a good running 4.0 with a bad trans for, again cheap. I did not want another explorer but I knew that it makes for a great donor candidate. Heck, I already was able to acquire as BW1354m for $50 bucks to make a 1350/1354 doubler.
See the trend developing? Cheap!!!!
That's my introduction. Let the fun begin!

Welcome to the forum.

Back