Looking to upgrade HP on stock '95 B2300 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Looking to upgrade HP on stock '95 B2300

vwcola

Reaction score
Hello...first time posting, but I have been lurking for a while. Thanks for the incredible resource here! Anyway, looking at trying to get some HP on my 1995 Mazda B2300 manual trans with some bolt ons for relatively affordable costs. Any recommendations for this truck?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well first off you need to realize this is an Explorer forum. So most of the focus is going to be on the Explorers, and this thread might not show up in the 'new posts' section.

I'm by no means an expert on Rangers or the B-series pickups, but I can forward you to another website that will help you a LOT more then here:
www.rangerpowersports.com

It's just like Explorerforum, except it's all rangers.

..Now that it's been moved to the ranger forum, it will now get more responses..:D

...VWCola, I am sorry you got missed but you have not stated what motor, trans, tire size, gears size, etc., about your vehicle so I would think that would be another reason to not get any replies...:dunno:

...We have plenty of ranger people here to help you out...;)

Back