• Register Today It's free!

Loving my new 2013 Explorer!

L05Tangel

Reaction score
City, State
Clearwater, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Ford Explorer XLT
Hi everyone! So excited to see that there is a explorer forum! I am no stranger to hanging around these types of places =p

I am however new to Ford and new to a large car. My name is Niki and I am coming from driving 2 mazdas, one a regular 3 hatch and the other a 2010 mazdaspeed3 so it was quite the jump to an SUV when it came time. Sad as it was to say so long to a manual compact car that could keep up with the best of cars I am happy to be in a high larger car for the sake of my family. I am hoping to get lots of info and ask plenty of questions as I go so I hope I find some friendly advice here.

Here are some instagram shots of my new baby:

n3ho.jpg

i8y2.jpg

jc1c.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hi everyone! So excited to see that there is a explorer forum! I am no stranger to hanging around these types of places =p

I am however new to Ford and new to a large car. My name is Niki and I am coming from driving 2 mazdas, one a regular 3 hatch and the other a 2010 mazdaspeed3 so it was quite the jump to an SUV when it came time. Sad as it was to say so long to a manual compact car that could keep up with the best of cars I am happy to be in a high larger car for the sake of my family. I am hoping to get lots of info and ask plenty of questions as I go so I hope I find some friendly advice here.
Welcome to the Forum L05Tangel.:wavey:
Glad to have you aboard. Very nice looking Ex you have there and I think the pictures are very nice as well. Especially the one in which you captured the sea gull overhead. Good thing it isn't right over the vehicle. ;):thumbsup:

Peter

From clearwater my favorite place on earth. Pier 60 awesome place, nice explorer enjoy i love mine...!

Thank you guys the seagull was planned I thru away trash and saw it flying and took the shot before it was too late, I was happy to get him in it =).

Clearwater has been my home all my life all 27 years, I love living so close to clearwater and st Pete beaches. I recently got into SUPing and working on buying a board and outfitting the explorer to hold them

welcome, your gonna love this vehicle. I do

I am however new to Ford and new to a large car...

Hi L05Tangel,

Thanks for sharing the beautiful shots of your Explorer and welcome to the forum! :D

Crystal

Looks identical to mine. We love ours as well.

Back