Lower My '03

rsjohnsn

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Sevierville, TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 Limited
I have a new '03 Limited that I am wanting to drop 1-1.5 inches. How do I lower this one? Does it have torsions or dropped springs? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Scott

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Your 03 does not have torsion bars. Ground force makes a lowering kit that would be right up your alley.

http://www.groundforce.com/

I now have the Ground Force springs in stock at Explorer Express. They advirtise a 1.6" drop.

Belltech has a kit that will lower 2 inches all around, but I'm not sure if it's out yet.

Thanks John, how much are the Ground Force springs? I will also check out the Bell Tech's.

Thanks
Scott

Scott

Our price on the springs is $189.95 plus shipping.

The Belltech Spring are actualy being made by a company called KW. I saw some prototypes at the SEMA show last year, but they are not available now. I do not expect them to be available any time soon.

Give us a call if you are interested in the Ground Force Springs.

888-EXPLORER (888-397-5673)

By the way, we also carry the rear transverse stabilizer bar $129.95. Let me know if you have any questions.

do any aftermarket companies offer a complete strut kit? i've looked at koni and billstein and found nothing

Back