lowered '91 on 20's | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

lowered '91 on 20's

Well here it is... lowered 3 all aound and setting on dubs... fixing to have air ride.... I just lack the digital guages and switches.... cant wait ... hope u enjoy the pics.... Later RJ68

Damn I love My X !!!!

My new pics Just go to the photo page to see pics of my X.
sorry for the problems.....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Tripod doesnt allow posting onto another site

i also tried to modify the url... but i still cant see the pictures

well the links dont work either.... Thanks for the help... guess I need to pay and become a member... Later RJ68

jim those links don't work!

they give you the tripod box.

he beat me to it. hey just post the real page w/ all the pic on it. we'll find the pic or post them on msn communities pic posting thing. or a free posting server.

Nice X man, the 20's and the new front air dam really look good. Nice job on the whole truck.

considering it is lowered and i dont like lowered trucks... i still gotta compliment you... it looks good.... but it needs some fogs in the front valance ;)

thinking about turning those into cold air intakes and run vent tubing up to my air box off the one side and just plumb the other into the engine compartment to cool things down... hehehe shhhhh dont tell everyone one though.... later RJ68

Nicely done! Even your old wheel/tire set up wasn't too bad either.

Ok checkout my new setup... www.racinjason68.com and click on the roll pan link on the left side of the screen.... Let me know what you all think.....

I have alot more stuff now.... I am on explorer #6... LOL Bout time to think about getting a 3rd gen...

Hey mate, love the design of the 20s, what brand are those?? Nice lookin' truck :)

urgh the grill/headlights and i think the windsheild remind me of the astro van :(

After you took off the trim, chrome bumper, and pin stripes it doesn't as much now, did you repaint it?

wow this is a old thread... Here is a better link.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/220181

The wheels are made by Dante.

I have not got it repainted yet, it is gutted right now as I have been redoing the rear for the 4-link. Alot has changed since I put those 20's on. LOL like right after I started strip'n it down. Thanks, Jason

yeah been here and there... Busy with summer work and quads. Oh the wife now has me redoing the house. You know how it goes. Hope things are well for you.

Ok checkout my new setup... www.racinjason68.com and click on the roll pan link on the left side of the screen.... Let me know what you all think.....

that looks awesome! what do you have done to it in this pic to lower it? srings, beams, blocks?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

BEAUTIFUL TruckS RJ...

Back