• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

Lowered 99 sport

Reaction score
City, State
surprise,AZ
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 sport, 97 Ranger
Here's my lowered 99 sport. I've changed a lot on the exterior to make it look like this. Now I need to do a v8 swap!

Attachments

Join the Elite Explorers for $20.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
City, State
surprise,AZ
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 sport, 97 Ranger
Thanks guys! Tires are the same rolling diameter as stock. They're p275/55r17.

I drove from AZ to OH in May. The roads in IL and OH are horrible for a lowered x!

Sitcoms

Reaction score
City, State
Rhode Island
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 Explorer Sport
Thanks guys! Tires are the same rolling diameter as stock. They're p275/55r17.

I drove from AZ to OH in May. The roads in IL and OH are horrible for a lowered x!
Exactly. Basically anywhere where it gets cold/snowy in the winter is a bad place for a lowered anything. The constant freeze/thaw greats huge cracks and potholes and just does not work out nicely.

Reaction score
City, State
surprise,AZ
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 sport, 97 Ranger
Exactly. Basically anywhere where it gets cold/snowy in the winter is a bad place for a lowered anything. The constant freeze/thaw greats huge cracks and potholes and just does not work out nicely.
I was in Ohio for 2 weeks, by the time I left I remembered how to drive f'ed up roads!