• Register Today It's free!

lowered explorers!!!!

momo6383

Reaction score
City, State
slidell, Louisiana
Year, Model & Trim Level
1992 explorer
Are there any websites for lowered or custom explorers?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'd like to start by welcoming you to the site!!! I'm sure you'll find just about anything that you'll ever want to know about your truck right here. Welcome aboard!!!

Now, you're looking for a website for lowered Explorers. Well, you've found the best Explorer site on the net right here. There are all types here, from sky high to slammed. If you stick around the Explorer Sport Trucks forum, I think you may find some of what you are looking for there. As far as any other Explorer sites on the net, I haven't found any, but since I've found this one, I've never looked.

Hey cool man, I just noticed that you are from Slidell, LA. That's sweet man, I'm from Marrero. I think you make the 3rd or 4th member here from Louisiana. If there are any more from down here, I haven't seen them. Welcome aboard!

I am lowered qite a bit check it out here, I also am a member of explorerundergroundMy Explorer

exploder20, that is one crazy looking truck. it looks amazing. what are those custom emblems gonna look like? and when you lowered it in the front by cranking down the torsion bars, did your wheels sit like this / \ and then you got an alinement, or were they fine?

thanks

They did a little but I fount a shop that could alighn it. It cost me about 85 bucks to alighnment (because they had to switch out the fornts to do the alighnment due to the wheel guages would not fit on the 20's) but they did the whole 9 yards on it. Oh yea the enblem that used to say explorer its going to say exploder out of high polished biliet and the other emblem will be a high polished bilet aluminum ford replica emeblem.

Well I just got thru putting the 3" dream beams on my Xplodr, and 3" blocks on the rear. Trust me it is a real fun thing to do.... I finally got it alligned and cost $105... but I love the way it sets hope fully this weekend at the car show I will take some pics. Just lacking the 17's or 20's.... I say "If it aint low it aint mine.."

Yeah i just looked at your Explorer. The suspension drop looks nice and clean, but you gotta fill those wheel wells man!

Steve

well those pics are old that was befor the lowering.... I will get new ones this weekend at the car show... But I will prob have the factory wheels on... so you can see what it looks like with just a 3" drop... 17" w/ lopro's will drop it about 1" more....

Back