• Register Today It's free!

Lowering '07 Ranger

07ranger

Reaction score
City, State
Encinitas, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'07 Ranger
New to this forum....... hello from the west coast. I'm lowering my new '07 Ranger and need some advice. Rear axle is under springs, is there a flip kit that I can get to put it over the springs ? The axle-to springs mounting bracket (welded to axle) will be on top, how do you work that ? I'm thinking there will be some kind of half-round spacer to fill the gap inside the rounded u-bolt ? How to lower the front ? Is there a way to avoid dropped spindles ? I want to do it as cheap as possible of course. I'm keeping the stock rims and tires, just want to close the wheel well gap. The only experience I have in this was lowering an '82 Courier years ago with blocks (axle already over springs) and torching 1 1/2 loops from front coils. Thanks for your time,
Scott

i'm not sure. the application guides for the various mfgs. stop at 2005 and i'm not sure if they have changed anything in the suspension since then. best bet is to call DJM 800-237-6748

im just throwing out htis idea......what about sawping in an explorer 8.8"?...im not shure on the spring perch withs though.....

Back