• Register Today It's free!

Lowest milage

EB04FFV

Reaction score
City, State
Toronto
Year, Model & Trim Level
'04 EB 4.0L 4x4
I got 26000 miles (42000km) on my '04, 4x4 flexfuel Eddy B, 4.0. Does anyone have a lower milage? I have it since it was 6 mth old in dec '04. No major issues, but I did change the transmission oil, just in case. One bad spark plug, new TP sensor, new alternator, replaced rear A/C line.
Not a daily driver, but mostly city. Best fuel consumption 23mpg (10 lts/100) on highway, worst in winter 13mpg (19 lts/100).
Have extended warranty to 2010 or 50000 miles (80000km).
Is this a keeper? Or should I trade it in while Ford warranty (bumper to bumper, What do you guys think?

You need to sit down, and figure out cost per month. How much does it cost you to drive? Factor in gas cost, insurance, and car payment (if applicable). Also include the fact that you won't get much for it because of how much fuel is at the current moment. Albeit oil has gone down, it hasn't gone down enough.

Only you can make the decisino whether you should keep it or not. I look at mine as this, sure it gets crap mileage in the city (15 a gallon or so average), but it's still cheaper then having a car payment and full insurance coverage.

Back