• Register Today It's free!

LTD ordered 12/5

Reaction score
City, State
SW PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'15 Acura MDX SH-AWD
:wavey:

I am new here. We ordered my 2013 LTD yesterday. Ginger Ale, Black Leather301A package, plus 2nd row buckets & console (really wanted these!), tow package (a must for us), moonroof, all weather mats (have kids), cargo area protector.

I looked for months for one with the specs I wanted and decided it would "easier" to order what I wanted.

I am downgrading in size, currently drive a 2008 Chevy Suburban, but upgrading in luxury! :D With the addition of my Explorer, we will be a Ford family.

We were told up to 8 wks, so the waiting begins.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

:wavey:

I am new here. We ordered my 2013 LTD yesterday. Ginger Ale, Black Leather301A package, plus 2nd row buckets & console (really wanted these!), tow package (a must for us), moonroof, all weather mats (have kids), cargo area protector.

I looked for months for one with the specs I wanted and decided it would "easier" to order what I wanted.

I am downgrading in size, currently drive a 2008 Chevy Suburban, but upgrading in luxury! :D With the addition of my Explorer, we will be a Ford family.

We were told up to 8 wks, so the waiting begins.

Woo hoo! Congratulations on ordering, Fishingwidow23! I can help the waiting process go a little faster: send me a PM with your dealer name/state and order number and I'll provide you with weekly updates on your vehicle's journey from being built to arriving at your dealership.

Have a great day!
Crystal

Thank you, Crystal. I have sent along a PM. :)

~Natalie

Getting close!

VIN 12/13
ETA of 1/14 on 12/20
Window sticker 1/4 and ETA of 1/14 holding steady and hoping it doesn't change!

I am getting too excited now! :)

Back