Lund tuner, can you guys get ECU strategy code? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Lund tuner, can you guys get ECU strategy code?

EcoPowerParts

Reaction score
City, State
Phoenix, AZ
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Flex Ecoboost
Trying to help someone get the information as they want to switch to SCT.
Just curious if it's an option.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

good luck with Lund, they havent been on here or responded to any requests in many many months. I would love to switch from Lund too as it seems they did the initial research, sold the tuner, the stopped.

good luck with Lund, they havent been on here or responded to any requests in many many months. I would love to switch from Lund too as it seems they did the initial research, sold the tuner, the stopped.

What requests are you talking about? I have gone to "support.lundracing.com" and opened requests with questions multiple times, and they are always very quick to respond to me.

I want to know if you can use the Lund tuner to plug into the car and get the strategy code from the ECU. It's possible on the SCT

The tuner does pull it down, but I have never seem a way to display it. I only know because my first time my tube wouldn't load and was told mine was a different strategy at the time.

What requests are you talking about? I have gone to "support.lundracing.com" and opened requests with questions multiple times, and they are always very quick to respond to me.

Not talking about their website, talking about outstanding questions here on this forum.

I don't have my tuner with me at the moment to confirm this - but here are the instructions from the original install, seems like it should work with a tuner once it has tunes on it.

3. Connect loader device to the PC

4. Click on Tools>Get Tuner Status Information

5. Click “Copy Info to ClipBoard” and Reply to this e-mail with the information pasted into the body of the e-mail OR you can login into the ticket system and go to the associated ticket and paste the information there.

No problem Mike. Those instructions assume you already have the Loader Utility on your PC.

Back