Lynchy's wagon | Page 12 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Thought I'd register my rig. Bought her in 2008 65k miles on the clock for $18 grand, always been happy with her until I caught the modding bug (you *******s, yeah you know who you's are). So now I'm extremely happy and love my x and decided to post some pics in here.

This is when I first got her.

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 2,668
  • Picture 086 (Small).jpg
    Picture 086 (Small).jpg
    33 KB · Views: 2,529
  • Picture 012 (Small).jpg
    Picture 012 (Small).jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 2,539
  • Picture 009 (Small).jpg
    Picture 009 (Small).jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 2,498

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

:D:D:D Funny how they both smell the same. :D:D:D

Hahahahaha cough cough splutter.hahaha:D:thumbsup:

A blind man interviews for a job as a quality controller at the local wood mill.
The manager calls the blind man into his office and asks him how he expected to do this job since he was blind.
The blind man replied he would do it by smell.
The manager decides to test him and places a piece of wood in front of him. The manager asks, "What is it without touching it?"
The blind man replies, "Thats a good piece of fir."
"Correct", says the manager, "now try this one."
"Thats a bad piece of willow," says the blind man.
"Correct," answers the manager.
With that, the manager decides to play a trick on the blind man. He get his secretary to lift up Her dress and put Her crotch in the blind mans face.
"I`m confused," says the blind man, "Can you turn it around?"
The secretary turns around and puts Her ass in his face. The blind man says, "Oh, you're trying to fool me! But I know exactly what kind of wood that is. It's the **** house door off a tuna boat!"

Too funny Lynchy! :p:

You can't beat the classic's :D:thumbsup:

Yup but she was wearing this, at least Oprah left a little piece of herself down under.:D

Attachments

• uma_thurman_in_kill_bill.jpg
    uma_thurman_in_kill_bill.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 309

Seeing as I'm hanging up the keys for an unforseen amount of time as of sunset, I took a bit of a drive to an old fishing spot at the Kalgan river. Snapped a couple of pictures and kicked back for a while, just thinking.

Attachments

• 17022011_006.jpg
    17022011_006.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 274
  • 17022011_005.jpg
    17022011_005.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 287
  • 17022011_004.jpg
    17022011_004.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 287
  • 17022011_003.jpg
    17022011_003.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 280

A few more...

Attachments

• 17022011_007.jpg
    17022011_007.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 285
  • 17022011_008.jpg
    17022011_008.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 289
  • 17022011_009.jpg
    17022011_009.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 286
  • 17022011_010.jpg
    17022011_010.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 277

Last one's..

Attachments

• 17022011_011.jpg
    17022011_011.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 294
  • 17022011_012.jpg
    17022011_012.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 284

Seeing as I'm hanging up the keys for an unforseen amount of time as of sunset.......................

Say it 'aint so mate. What gives? :dunno:

It shouldn't be too long. At this stage I just don't know what I have to do to get it back.

Quick version: Many years ago I was very stupid, got caught drink driving a fair few times and ended up having my license cancelled for life. I got the cancellation lifted after 12 years (minimum period) then they added 2 1/2 years of suspension for getting caught driving without a license (incurred before cancellation) and that period ends tomorrow. Now they gave me an extraordinary license which allows me to do day to day stuff (shopping, doctors, see me mum and dad) It's the extraordinary that runs out tonight and I have to go to the licensing centre in the morning to sit a driving theory test and the evil's of alcohol theory test, then they check the rest of Australia to see if I got done for anything over the last 15 years. (that can take a few weeks)

Sorry this is so long. That takes us to now where I dont know if I get my license back after they do the check or if once I'm approved I have to book in for a driving practical test (and this can take a few weeks)Even tho' I've clocked up 35000 k's on my extraordinary. I asked the question's and got two different stories from the same govt. dept. Confused? Me too. Add to that I had to do a medical and get the o.k. to drive from a doctor, and F*** know's what he said to The Man, HOLY SHEEP S*** and then some. I'll play it by ear from now on but I hate not knowing, you know?

No worries about the long story mate. Hey, I asked. Well, I wish the best for ya. Gotta be rough not knowing.

Thank's mate, just a total head f*** at the moment so I'll have a few tinnies to calm down and by this time tomorrow I'll know where I stand. What I need to do etc, etc. It's funny tho' a bloke the other day ran over and killed a pedestrian (not haha funny) but he got his license suspended for two years, I drink and drive and because it was possible I may have hurt someone while intoxicated they throw the f*****' book at me. It worked tho' even if I've had a big night I won't drive the next day just in case I'm over the limit!!! Hahaha the perils of youth and knowing better than everyone. Anyway rant over and thanks for listening mate. How was you're day?:D:D:thumbsup:

Greg I wish the best for you regarding your license; I hope you can get your license back soon.

Good luck to ya. I know what you mean about being young and knowing everything. If I knew then what I know now..................Not a bad day. Was sick for the last four days. Cold/flu. Feeling better now. Thanks for asking. It's late over here, I gotta hit the rack. I'll drop by tomorrow for some good news I hope. ;)

Cool Brother, glad you're feeling better. Bloody nasty flu's getting around at the moment. Have a good night mate.

Back