Lynchy's wagon | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Thought I'd register my rig. Bought her in 2008 65k miles on the clock for $18 grand, always been happy with her until I caught the modding bug (you *******s, yeah you know who you's are). So now I'm extremely happy and love my x and decided to post some pics in here.

This is when I first got her.

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 2,668
  • Picture 086 (Small).jpg
    Picture 086 (Small).jpg
    33 KB · Views: 2,529
  • Picture 012 (Small).jpg
    Picture 012 (Small).jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 2,539
  • Picture 009 (Small).jpg
    Picture 009 (Small).jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 2,498

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yeah I see a fair few of them over hear on the hwy, either on the side having a feed or splattoed by a roadtrain. Emu's aint much fun either.
This is a bloke I went to school with's truck.

Attachments

• 04AUS-11110-Road_train-emu_sign.jpg
    04AUS-11110-Road_train-emu_sign.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 809

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

To her final incarnation my truck which I love and heres one of my dog too.

Damn Ugly Dog! (J/K I love poochies!)

Damn Ugly tail lights (J/K I love the orange section of the tail light)

Damn Aussies (Just kidding I love that you will never have-nor under stand [negative] on Celsius or Fahrenheit on your fricken scales!]

Jus kidding, nice dog, love the tail lights (and awesome front bumper), and wish I lived there :)

-Raga/Mike

Thanks Mate. We are an ugly bunch down here! Even my fishing rod is an 'ugly stick':D and I'm sure Wisconsin is a lovely place to live;)

Wisconsin is great,beautiful falls, hot summers, fishing is great, camping is great, water parks are awesome but winter just blows! -25 degrees Fahrenheit puts the suck on high... I wish I lived in Aussie! I might actually be moving to Arizona pretty soon tho!

Az will have some mellower winters and some sweet desert trips to make, cool.

Even the rigs got a big guard in the front, that's awesome. Don't see many rigs here haulin' triples like that.

The worst thing is most country highways are 1 lane up 1 lane down, and once every 20 miles or so there'll be an overtaking lane. When overtaking these bigboys my X is pushing 100mph. In this situation I reckon speed saves!;)

^^^^ Wait.... Is an "Overtaking lane" for passing? - So then you are never aloud to pass when it's a single lane? Sorry I am trying to wrap my head around this.

Back in the early 70s I went to the Aussie Embassy which I think might have been on Ambassadors row on 16th st DC to find out about working over there.
But when I found out that the ratio of women to men was like, next to nothing, I had a change of heart haha.
Ain't no Kangeroo no matter how long her eyelashes are, is going to start looking good to me.

^^^^ Wait.... Is an "Overtaking lane" for passing? - So then you are never aloud to pass when it's a single lane? Sorry I am trying to wrap my head around this.

The overtaking lane is the government cheap arse method of help travellers who cant overtake triples (like the grain truck) and tourists with caravans (rv/trailers?) behind there cars. The capital of W.A. is Perth with over 2million people, every other city here is under 50,000 and theres only about 5 of those (Albany being one). Most of the taxpayers cash gets spent where the population is. Its 250 miles to Perth and you are allowed to overtake(when its safe) but sometimes you cant from traffic coming the other way. Thats when you need an overtaking lane after being stuck behind a truck doing 50mph for the last 1/2 hour!

Damn nice X Lynch

Thanks mate!

Back in the early 70s I went to the Aussie Embassy which I think might have been on Ambassadors row on 16th st DC to find out about working over there.
But when I found out that the ratio of women to men was like, next to nothing, I had a change of heart haha.
Ain't no Kangeroo no matter how long her eyelashes are, is going to start looking good to me.

Nah, mate they were just pulling your leg! Didn't want you flash Yanks coming over and stealing our sheilas! X2 on the roos tho' thats why we "like" sheep!!!:D

Nah, mate they were just pulling your leg! Didn't want you flash Yanks coming over and stealing our sheilas! X2 on the roos tho' thats why we "like" sheep!!!:D

Now that's funny, the word "mate" just took on a whole different perspective. :D
Ya, I guess after us Yanks saved your a##'s in WW2 it wouldn't be right to steal the lovelies :p:

But gotta love the sense of Humor you guys have ;)

:D We would of dropped a **** load of beer on "the islands" then walked in when we heard the karioki. Probably wouldnt have worked with the Germans tho'.:D

Just hooked up the interior LED's. The front dome was a piece of piss as I dont have the overhead console the rear dome cover was an absolute ******* and I couldnt remove it by sliding a screwdriver through the access slot. I did manage to gain access from the front of the cover where two square clips were holding on to the dome light body, and I didnt break it, yay.

Attachments

• 22122010_003.jpg
    22122010_003.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 656
  • 22122010_004.jpg
    22122010_004.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 669
  • 22122010_007.jpg
    22122010_007.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 667

Thanks Jon, she's getting there.

Lynchy, I just realized you had a registry! A lot more mods than I thought! :thumbsup: Post up a clip of the exhaust...I'm still curious how other's magnaflow sounds compared to mine.

Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

I think we've got the same one brother. You've got the 11226 as well havent you?

Yeah. I've been wondering if the way i have mine set up, would make it sound any different than yours.
Posted via Mobile Device

I've only got a phone camera but my sons down so we'll see what we can do. Watch this space!

Back