Spas

Explorer addict
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
North East, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 Sport
Just like the title says, folks. I picked the 23rd because I'm hoping I can get Iz and Jake together to talk fabrication with a friend of mine, since he's only free on Saturday nights :/ Plus I've told him about my amazing and looney Exploder buddies who have such great ideas when we sit and BS at our dinners and he'd like to meet them :)

Oh... then there's the small problem of WHERE. I'd like to keep it Glen Burnie-ish... Anne's maybe???? MMM HOT DOGS :D

Lemmie know if y'all are up for it- I miss you guys!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That day works for me at the moment. I can meet wherever.

Maybe I'll even remember to bring your books and stuff along, its only been a year :D And if I forget, Carlisle is just around a the corner.

Subscribing - the 23rd is a little iffy because of finals and all.

But lets make Jake pick the location - show us a place new Jake!

That day works for me at the moment. I can meet wherever.

Maybe I'll even remember to bring your books and stuff along, its only been a year :D And if I forget, Carlisle is just around a the corner.

LOL, I almost forgot about them! Good gravy...

Anns could work.
Pleanty of parking, family friendly and cheap.

hello?

Marco.............. Polo....

Doesnt matter where for me, I'm good wherever.

I think Anne's it is. Only I'ma have to bring turkey gravy for Jake to put on his hot dog :D Everybody okay with the date? How about we say 5:30-6pm so there will still be light?

ya, i just moved to edgewood from socal. i need to meet some offroaders. would i be welcome to join?

Of course you can - the more the merrier!

ya, i just moved to edgewood from socal. i need to meet some offroaders. would i be welcome to join?

O-HO! So YOU'RE the one in the silver ranger with the solid front axle I keep seeing! The Cali tags are a dead giveaway, lol. Welcome to the 'hood :)

Ps, I would be the one in the dirty grey lifted Explorer that was pacing you down route 24 the other day :D

Ps, I would be the one in the FADED BLACK, lifted Explorer that was STALKING you down route 24 the other day :D

Fixed it for you.

I'm excited for the M&G. I like hot dogs and gravy.

Ps, I would be the one in the dirty grey lifted Explorer that was pacing you down route 24 the other day :D

yup... thats me.

ya, ive seen you a few times up n down the road. i figured u would be on this forum so i checked it out. i need people to go wheelin with and to show me places where to go. along with that i bring some fab skills and machining skills.

Vic

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i dont really have any pics. you can see my truck on the 23rd tho.

Back