M90 setup complete 4.0 ohv | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

M90 setup complete 4.0 ohv

Guys,
My 2000 Ex is done. Really done.
Long story short, lent it to the outlaws since they were in need and an accident later and running it after blowing the head gasket its officially toast. Literally. Don't ask questions. I'm still more than a bit irritated.

Heads..99.9% they are cracked up. Garbage.
Headers Look in great shape. For sale
ARP head studs. Salvageable. For sale
422 cam and push rods. Oil looks fine, so I'm going to say they are fine and in good shape to sell.

SC setup ($1500.00) includes:
M90, upper M90 mount, ported lower intake, accufab, injectors, etc.
Everything required to get up and running. Misc stuff also if it was sold as a working kit including throttle cable and any misc. bits to make the install easier.
The M90 was polished and looked amazing. Now, it doesn't look so good. I'm not sure how easily it would polish up again. Rotors were coated to help with iat's.

I have an sct device with the tune in it, but it would have to go with the ecu, otherwise it would be un-marry the sct device and tuning would be done from scratch. $200.00

Keep in mind I'm in Canada for shipping.
Here's the build thread.
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/index.php?threads/another-ohv-m90-build.345617/

Remember, the lower mount came from rpcaster and is top notch. New, the mount its self was $500.00.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i couldnt get the cam out of the motor (balancer was froze to the crank) but i did get the studs out

Yes, this will be a cool build, for sure.
There is a sale pending With Josh P.

same, i gotta see this when its done. a blower in a explorer or ranger is one thing, but i would have NEVER thought about a aerostar! lol

Payment sent. I've been chanting all weekend want boost, need boost. Once my box of new toys arrives I will start a build thread.

Supercharger arrived today.

So? how do all the bits look? did the air filter make it in a non-crushed state?

Does that black elbow off the supercharger look like a win for your application?

So? how do all the bits look? did the air filter make it in a non-crushed state?

Does that black elbow off the supercharger look like a win for your application?
Air filter is in perfect condition, everything looks good. I have not had a chance to measure the elbow yet. There isn't much room above the engine....

oh boy. I was wondering what the space looked like.

Once you get time, take a few pics with measurements and post in the start of your build thread. Everyone will be happy to throw out ideas.

Back