Wanted - Mach Radio for 2000 Mountaineer | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Wanted Mach Radio for 2000 Mountaineer

Parts or services wanted

koda2000

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
x
i'm looking for a nice clean MACH radio for one of my 2000 Mountaineers, preferably with a working display, but would consider one that needs a power board. i have the 6 CD changer in the console, steering wheel mounted controls and the OE rear sub.

i tried replacing the power board in my radio with the Dorman board, but no joy. my radio buttons do not illuminate either, so it has some other problem. my radio works fine otherwise.

i see many for sale on ebay, but working units are too much money. i can buy a good aftermarket unit for less, but i would like to keep everything stock.

please PM me if you've got something.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i have the stock one that came in my 00 ex xlt 5.0... it did not come with sub or amp so i do not know if it is the "mach" but everything works on it and i have zero use for it... id give it to you for basically just shipping let me know

i can get pics and model numbers and what not to verify which one i have..

You and I are in the same boat. I need mine replaced as well. I bought 2 OEM off eBay for $34 and $85 each. Both didn't work. Besides totally not working, one had a small crack at the corner and the other, half the lights didn't work.

My best bet would be to get an aftermarket radio.

I know boominxplorer had at least one good one last time I asked him

mine is a known working one! lets start the bidding at 100 dollars i see 100 100 here do i see 125 goin once!
but koda on a serious note im uploading the pics now.. maybe if it doesnt work for yours i can sell it to x factor..

mine is a known working one! lets start the bidding at 100 dollars i see 100 100 here do i see 125 goin once!
but koda on a serious note im uploading the pics now.. maybe if it doesnt work for yours i can sell it to x factor..

You cannot sell on this forum if you are not an Elite member.

Back