Mahwah and the Pines, Dec 2004 | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Mahwah and the Pines, Dec 2004

Attachments

• 113_1335.jpg
    113_1335.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 288
  • 113_1337.jpg
    113_1337.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 291
  • 113_1338.jpg
    113_1338.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 288

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Attachments

• 113_1339.jpg
    113_1339.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 288
  • 113_1340.jpg
    113_1340.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 283

Justin said he wanted to follow my lines now that he was locked...

Attachments

• 113_1344.jpg
    113_1344.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 296
  • 113_1343.jpg
    113_1343.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 527
  • 113_1341.jpg
    113_1341.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 286

Attachments

• 113_1345.jpg
    113_1345.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 296
  • 113_1346.jpg
    113_1346.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 294

ahh.. we are not in high school..

How about we refrain from this BS on the forum, just keep it to Private Messages on the forum.

Great times guys, once again thanks guys for doin the springs and shackles, had a great time both runs, cant wait for the next one, fug im bringin my quad over so u can fix it u ass hehe

Thread temporarily closed until further notice; check back later.

If this thread once again becomes filled with bashing it will be deleted. Time to get back to pics and stories...

Doug said:
It's to bad you can't hear me say "how was that? was that good?" at the end. :p

ROFL

That was so priceless..I can only imagine the look on my face (can't watch the video, computer's too slow). You were hollering at me and I just sat there, stunned, because I couldn't believe you were serious about it... and then you break into this apologetic expression and I about died laughing once I realized you really were joking :D

1) Newark'll do that to ya...
2) It's almost too small to see, but Fug felt the need to put a little rock under the quad's tires, to you know, flex it out ;)
3) Army boy!

Attachments

• mahwah1.JPG
    mahwah1.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 241
  • mahwah7.JPG
    mahwah7.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 222
  • mahwah21.JPG
    mahwah21.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 232

Damn.. I missed the drama!?! Nice pics Doug :)

Wow.... that looks like fun... but whos the Gomer Pile lookin dude in the bottom pic? I like him :D

Pepe_la_pew said:
Wow.... that looks like fun... but whos the Gomer Pile lookin dude in the bottom pic? I like him :D

Lizardtrac, Asilly - how long do you wish to play this game? I'll find your duplicate accounts, and keep banning them.

You've been banned. That means STAY OFF THIS BOARD. Keep demonstrating why you was banned with these childish antics.

Well, For all who care "Gomer Pyle" (who happened to be in the marines) :rolleyes: Made it back to Fort Huachuca last night in one piece. Thank you everyone who let me drive thier vehicles, drink thier beer, crash at thier houses, etc. It was really great to see everybody and spend time at home.

Doug said:
Well, For all who care "Gomer Pyle" (who happened to be in the marines) :rolleyes: Made it back to Fort Huachuca last night in one piece. Thank you everyone who let me drive thier vehicles, drink thier beer, crash at thier houses, etc. It was really great to see everybody and spend time at home.

You're quite welcome for driving Tank :) Thanks for showing me what he's really capable of! Miss you already man, hope your drag your butt back here after gradimitation so we can get in some more quality wheelin :D

Cool pics and vids. Thanks for sharing!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Positive Vibes said:
Cool pics and vids. Thanks for sharing!
Same here :)

Back