Man, what is it with testicles this week? | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations
  • Register Today It's free!

Man, what is it with testicles this week?

DocVijay

Meow
Reaction score
City, State
Tampa, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 Sport 2WD
So I've been reading the news and I've noticed a disturbing trend this week. Read for yourself:

(1) LONDON (Reuters) Feb 10th - A British woman was sentenced to two and a half years in jail Thursday for ripping off her ex-lover's ******** with her bare hands during a drunken brawl after he refused her sex.

Amanda Monti, 24, flew into a rage in May last year after Geoffrey Jones, 37, who had ended their long-term relationship, rejected her advances.

She grabbed him by the genitals, tearing off his left ********, then hid it in her mouth before a friend of Jones handed it back to him saying "that's yours."

Monti, of Birkenhead, near Liverpool, pleaded guilty to unlawful wounding at an earlier hearing.

(2)BAKERSFIELD, Calif.Feb 11th - A man is suing an area hospital and one of its surgeons, claiming one of his testicles was wrongly removed during surgery.

Danny Curtis claims Dr. Albert McBride, a surgeon at Kern Medical Center, did not conduct a biopsy before arranging urgent surgery to remove a testicular tumor in July 2004, according to the lawsuit filed in Kern County Superior Court.

Doctors later discovered that the tumor was not malignant and did not need to be removed, according to court documents.

Curtis is asking for an undisclosed amount of money for damages. His age was not immediately available.

The lawsuit claims he "has been caused to sustain severe and permanent physical and emotional injuries, including but not limited to the loss of plaintiff's ********, as well as residual disfigurement, scarring and pain."

(3)LONDON (Reuters) Feb 8th - A Welsh rugby fan cut off his own testicles to celebrate Wales beating England at rugby, the Daily Mirror reported Tuesday.

Geoff Huish, 26, was so convinced England would win Saturday's match he told fellow drinkers at a social club, "If Wales win I'll cut my balls off," the paper said.

Friends at the club in Caerphilly, south Wales, thought he was joking.

But after the game Huish went home, severed his testicles with a knife, and walked 200 yards back to the bar with the testicles to show the shocked drinkers what he had done.

Huish was taken to hospital where he remained in serious condition, the paper said.

Wales's 11-9 victory over England at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff was their first home win over England in 12 years.

Am I the only one that is feeling a little uncomfortable...?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

jarv

Reaction score
City, State
Lexington, Ky
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 Explorer XLT 4x4
Its NUTS!

Garth

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Mt Vernon NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 Eddie Bauer
The balls of these people, man!!

jeff96

Reaction score
City, State
Fayetteville, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
03 Ninja 636, 96 Ex Sport
i don't know, just thank god no crazy shi* like that has happened to me. KNOCKS ON WOOD

DocVijay

Meow
Reaction score
City, State
Tampa, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 Sport 2WD
Man this is going from bad to worse.

svande8952

Reaction score
City, State
Prescott, AZ
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 Sport
This thread makes me cringe in fear. Now I feel like I should wear a cup all the time.

Garth

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Mt Vernon NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 Eddie Bauer
Well, I hope that club won't get too many members.

Fusion213

Reaction score
City, State
Jacksonville, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
'98 XLT 5.0L
I'm honestly scared.