• Register Today It's free!

manifold exhaust bolts

thomas.baker

Reaction score
City, State
cullman alabama
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 eddie bauer
i am having to replace my heads, they were both cracked pretty good. i got 2 remanufactured heads from a shop around here for 230. i had to also take the manifolds off but the bolts would come out to i had to cut them with a dremel. i took them to a machine shop and then dirlled them out of the manifold. so i need the 4 bolts that connect the exhaust manifold to the pipes. i dont know what they are called or were to get them. could someone please tell me.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

They are a dealer only item I just had to get two, one in each length and even then the dealer had to find it in another state but I live in a po dunk town were the only ford dealer is in the next town over.

thanks so i just need to go ask the dealer? what do i call these bolts just tell them what they connect?
Just ask for the exhaust manifold to head bolts. They will probably just show you a picture and have you point them out or they will ask you if you want the long or short ones. They may even sell them by the set. Some may say that you can just match them up at the hardware store but those will usually break from expansion and contraction because they do not have that shank to harden them.

Back