Manual hubs on craigslist | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Manual hubs on craigslist

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey man how you been?ain't seen you on here for awile

Hangin in there. Sorry I dont remember you. Its been quite a while since Ive been on here. Sold my truck a few years ago. It got worse gas mileage than my 7.3 F250.

Hangin in there. Sorry I dont remember you. Its been quite a while since Ive been on here. Sold my truck a few years ago. It got worse gas mileage than my 7.3 F250.

I talk to you on here years ago when i was building my motor and you was trying to sell your truck.i only remember you because there is only like 3-4 people from va beach area;)i hear you about the gas,im surprisingly getting good mpg .

Oh ok. Motor looks good. Dont know if your looking for another motor to play with, but, I have one in the back of my truck that was sitting in the garage for a few years. Its going to the dump in the morning. If you want it you are welcome to it. Im selling my house and needed to get it out of the garage. You need to let me know by tomorrow morning around 8 though.

Oh ok. Motor looks good. Dont know if your looking for another motor to play with, but, I have one in the back of my truck that was sitting in the garage for a few years. Its going to the dump in the morning. If you want it you are welcome to it. Im selling my house and needed to get it out of the garage. You need to let me know by tomorrow morning around 8 though.

Hell what kind and year is it?what was wrong with it?

It came out of my 91. It had 225k on it when I pulled it. It was just tired. I swapped in a motor out of a 2000 Explorer. Its a 4.0 OHV. I also have a pair of rotors left over as well. Give me 20 bucks and I'll throw in an engine stand only used once.

It came out of my 91. It had 225k on it when I pulled it. It was just tired. I swapped in a motor out of a 2000 Explorer. Its a 4.0 OHV. I also have a pair of rotors left over as well. Give me 20 bucks and I'll throw in an engine stand only used once.

Man i probably honestly don't have room for it right now and it would be awile before i could get to stroking it with forged parts:(i probably gota pass but ill text my buddy and see if he could use it or has room

OK heading to the dump around 8.

Back