Wanted - Marker Lights | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Wanted Marker Lights

Parts or services wanted
Anyone ever seen some of these in rgb? Trying to find some that ain't a set color, but they all seem to be just only one color. Or something of a similar design that is rgb?
or know anyone that can make something like that?

Screenshot_20230125-004242_Samsung Internet.jpg

i
Anyone ever seen some of these in rgb? Trying to find some that ain't a set color, but they all seem to be just only one color. Or something of a similar design that is rgb?

View attachment 438632
ive seen RGB rock lights. small, but usually rectangular though. is that 1500 gonna now look like a 3500 when youre done?

i

ive seen RGB rock lights. small, but usually rectangular though. is that 1500 gonna now look like a 3500 when youre done?
Sort of, grille and visor lights for sure, maybe even mirror lights lol
Yeah, part of the issue. I mainly want them to throw in the visor when I do that, versus simple 194 rgb leds that usually dont work incredibly well or appear brightly. I'm actually looking at some rectangular rgb ford raptor grille lights for the grille, good reason for that lol

Sort of, grille and visor lights for sure, maybe even mirror lights lol
Yeah, part of the issue. I mainly want them to throw in the visor when I do that, versus simple 194 rgb leds that usually dont work incredibly well or appear brightly. I'm actually looking at some rectangular rgb ford raptor grille lights for the grille, good reason for that lol
These @Fix4Dirt will be for the grille, but those wont work for the visor, really the only one I can get to fit would be what I first added in the question, those will fit perfectly, but I really could use it in rgb, in case a cop were to say something about it being green, so I could change it to amber or white like it should be. Call it insurance, but I can't find a single company that makes it in rgb

Screenshot_20230130-163656_Samsung Internet.jpg

Maybe possible to make something like this fit? Not sure how difficult it would be to get the led out the housing and moved over to something else, or modify that to not have the lip like that? For a boat technically, not sure how easy it'll be to make work, plus not as cheap

Screenshot_20230130-182520_Samsung Internet.jpg

Back